This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TimelessPizza #CollectiveBias
Let me just start by saying this Buffalo Chicken Chopped Salad is DELICIOUS! How can you go wrong with buffalo chicken served over a fresh salad?
I’ve mentioned before that we love our Friday night pizza nights. We also love eating wings when we have pizza night at our house but sometimes I’m not in the mood to get my hands messy while eating wings.
So, I started making this buffalo chicken chopped salad. Now we can enjoy our family pizza nights with pizza, buffalo wings and a tasty salad.
And look at the perfect crust on this pizza!
It’s not too thick and not to thin and it’s always baked to perfection with its satisfying crunch. There’s a reason that Red Baron has been around for 40 years. The Classic Crust’s crispy airy, flaky layers are irresistibly unique and every pizza has the perfect amount of sauce and cheese. When this pizza comes out of the oven, every slice is perfect! I love our Friday night fun family tradition that I hope my boys will always remember.
Pizza + salad = the perfect dinner!
Now that you’re craving pizza and a Buffalo Chicken Chopped Pizza, head to your local Walmart to pick up a few Red Baron Pizzas and come together over the timeless pizza.
BUFFALO CHICKEN CHOPPED SALAD
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 head of lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- In small bowl, add chicken and buffalo sauce. Mix together until chicken is coated with sauce.
- In a large bowl, add lettuce, carrots, celery, cucumber, avocado and tomatoes. Mix together. I usually put a lid on a my bowl and shake it up.
- Add salad to individual bowls. Top each salad with about a 1/2 cup of buffalo chicken and blue cheese crumbles. This doesn’t really have to be measured out. I love blue cheese so I add more to my salad than my husband puts on his.
- Add your homemade spicy ranch dressing and you’re ready to enjoy your Buffalo Chicken Chopped Salad.